All criticism can be constructive.

Thursday, 7 April 2011

Give me some space, let me pay for my shit!

I've come to notice something small that gets me into a fast and extreme rage.
I’m a guy who likes his space, I’m not talking 10 feet of space, I’m not unreasonable, but at least a couple of inches will do!!! Now you go into the supermarket to buy a couple of things after a long day or quickly during your lunch break. You grab the stuff you want and approach the till. The tiller will
start ringing your stuff through and someone waits behind you. But they don’t just wait, they already packing all their shit on the counter! Yeah okay sometimes they don’t have a basket and don’t want to carry loose shit for long, but they don’t just put their shit down, they hover over it like they’re about
to take a piss on it or something. Now they’re pretty much licking the back of your neck. What fuckness. You just can’t help but squeeze your wallet tighter or maybe even clench your damn butt cheeks. You just never fucking know. A part of you just wants to shout out, "Give me some space, let me just pay for my shit!". But I’m just curious, is it just me, or does this happen to everyone?!

1 comment:

  1. What is it with some people? Are they in such a hurry or do they not understand the term "personal space"? A quick and sudden step backwards onto their foot usually works most times to stop them in their (or your) tracks.

    ReplyDelete