All criticism can be constructive.

Monday, 11 April 2011

Telemarketers - Bleh

Telemarketers: what a shit load of fuck. For those of you who don't know what they are, I'll tell you.
Telemarketers are assholes who phone you at random times of the day and attempt to convince you to buy their crap or to take up some gym contract you never gonna use.

Firstly, how do they get your damn number. Second, why the shit do they think you would possibly want what they have to offer unless you go out and look for it. Fuck.

Now for starters, your phone rings, oblivious to the fact that it couldn't possibly be another telemarketer, you answer. And the moment you hear a random voice on the other end ask if you're John Doe or whatever, you fucking know you're gonna be on the line for the next 10 minutes while they make their pitch, and you're thinking of different excuses as to why you don't want their shit.

What really pisses me off about them is their piss poor ability to accept no as an answer. It's like they really think you're saying no for the fun of it. You tell them no, and then just carry on going on like I was interrupting or some shit. After saying no twice, they tell you to think about it and they will call back later. WTF. I've already thought about it, that's why I said NO!

And yes they do call back. They ALWAYS call back. If you don't answer your phone, they just keep calling and calling until you do. The 1 time I had 19 missed calls from them. What butt crud.
What do you guys think? Are telemarketers as ass as I make them out to be? Or is it just me?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. madly irritating. Where do they get your number???? Does anyone know???

    ReplyDelete