All criticism can be constructive.

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Xbox 360 vs PS3. Which is better?

I would like to resolve this stupid argument. It's really like comparing oranges and apples. But say you had the money for one or the other, and you had to choose. Which one would you go for? I've heard great arguments and some really pathetic ones. I really want some straight up legit answers this time. No riff raff.
Your comments please! I am willing to respond to all your comments with comments! Let's battle this out!

7 comments:

  1. Well I personally would go for the xbox, as for most of the games I want to play only comes out for xbox 360.

    I think this is just more of a personal choice. You can't compare the 2, because they don't have partially the same stuff... i.e. if you want blue ray, then go for the ps3, if you want some good fun with Kinect then get the xbox....

    Like I said, it's ONLY personal choice, some people don't like either ps3 or xbox because other people told them bad stories about it, group pressure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF this is an ancient topic, in less than a year the new consoles will be out and this is the shit you talk about, what hole are you living in buddy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you overconfident blog basher, this is a topic continuously under debate since people still USE them. The industry is always changing and there are still many people in two minds about these. And when those new consoles DO come out, I will most certainly add that to my blog. If you going to be so sour, make your own blog. One thing that annoys me the most are internet blog bashers that would never have the balls to say anything of substance to a person's face. This is the problem with you people today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous that was uncalled for. I'm no console fan, I'm a PC fan all the way, but why don't you just give your opinion. That's what the guy asked for. He does say that it's been an ongoing argument. So fucken give your opinion. My opinion, ps3 just coz it supports bluray. Nuf said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did myself and the world a diservice by commenting on this filth, all it did was create more attention for a waste of life of a blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a miserable little shit you know that. There's nothing more bad ass than making big boy comments behind a screen. I'll be surprised if you weren't an overweight hunchback. You're probably munching down on pies and doughnuts right this moment. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete